Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Smart Healthy Breakfast

Recently we've changed to a healthier lifestyle thanks to my stud muffin husband (love you babe!) Since I do the grocery shopping and the cooking I've quickly been able to make healthy and smart meals by recreating recipes from my favorite blogs and creating my own as well! Including my version of a 5 minute stir-fry! (Recipe to follow soon!) 

BUT my biggest struggle has been breakfast! I was a Dunkin Donuts girl a medium ice caramel swirl skim milk only and wheat bagel with reduced fat cream cheese kind of girl. sighhhh

Lately I've been loving the Rich Chocolate Lean Shake from GNC, just add milk and ice and then blend! The best part is having chocolate for breakfast! Life doesn't get much better than that!
 
My mid-morning snack lately includes a tall glass of ice cold water and a Nature Valley Greek Yogurt Protein Bar. These bad boys have 10g of protein and 3g of fiber for only 190 calories baby! But I need ideas for smart healthy breakfasts! I'm totally not a morning person so quick and easy is for me!

I can't wait to hear your ideas! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

*I'm not a nutritionist, please consult a physician before starting any diet regimen. Also, this is what works for me, may not be the same for you!*

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristal thank you for the sweet comments! Love that you started a blog and FOR SURE when you get pregnant we need to see bump pics and updates ;)

    ReplyDelete